Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello from Heart and Home

Hello my friends!

I realize I am long overdue for a post.

But, I have very good reasons for my disappearance from blogging.

You will not believe it when I tell you.

I can hardly believe it myself.

But for now, please be patient with me!


I will be back soon, with a story and pictures that will explain everything.

In the meantime, I miss you all!

I think of you often.

I hope you are well.

I hope you are happy
.
I hope you are enjoying a beautiful spring.

I will be back again soon.

Until then,
XOXO
Heidi


PS. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by Heart and Home while I've been away.
Thank you for the emails and the comments. I appreciate you and your continued support during my absence!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Your photos are gorgeous. It is nice to see you back...leaving us in suspense!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Anxious to here what you have been up to. Hope you are doing well.

Jemsmom said...

I can't wait to hear your news!!! I hope you are well and I have been missing you! It has been a crazy spring here, but a wonderful time with the now 5 year old! Your photos are lovely and I just love when I see you pop up on my blog roll! Happy Spring!

Allison said...

Glad to see you back, Heidi! I missed your posts. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to your next post. Take good care.

cjvierow said...

Heidi -- It's so good to see a post from you! Looking forward to your next post. Your pictures are always so welcomed and beautiful. Hope you are well. CJ

Karen said...

Welcome back, Heidi. It will be fun to see what you've been up to. Something even more exciting than Vienna and Hungary?? blessings, k

luke said...

I haven't been able to read any blogs lately but I got very excited when I saw your post so I am sneaking a quick read. The suspense is killing me. I'm staying posted so hurry up and let me know what's going on! LOL! I can hardly wait. See you soon. beth.

deb said...

Just hoping all is OK...

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures, as always! Looking forward to your story!

Farah said...

Hi Heidi
Beautiful flowers and pretty shots

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I am sure you will be glad if you come to me and played with flowers of your choice at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am sure you are on a world wide tour maybe all of europe