Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Heart and Home Pink Valentine

Hello! It's Show and Tell Friday, there's a Valentine party, and Pink Saturday, and what a perfect way to get ready for Valentine's Day. Thanks for visiting, stay awhile, look around and when you're done go see what Cindy has in store for us today at My Romantic Home. One look and you'll be hooked! Then hop on over to Bargain Hunting with Laurie for a v-day party.  On Saturday, visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound .She always hosts well over 100 participants for Pink Saturday, there's something for everyone!

Today, I want to do something special for you.
I'd like to send you flowers.



A big cart full of flowers, Dahlias to be exact. Aren't they pretty, so full and gloriously vibrant?
But that doesn't feel like enough, so I think I'll send you this heart:



It's decked out in pearls and buttons, and pretty ribbon flowers.

Stuffed with lavender, this little sachet scents the air and whispers "I love you"


How would you like some delicious treats to eat?
 Imagine you've just received these to sample:





They're filled with chocolate mouse, and raspberries and cream.
 Can you taste them? They are oh so sweet, just like you!



There is one more thing I wish I could send you.
 A big Valentine hug, from me to you.
It's my way of saying thanks for visiting, for following, for subscribing.
 Thank you for all your kind comments, thank you for your support,
 and most of all thank you for your friendship.

Will you be my Valentine?


Until next time,
XO
Heidi

Many thanks to you, Cindy, Laurie and  Beverly!

23 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That is so sweet. I will follow your blog now. For some reason my pic won't upload for the following pic so it will be a no face one.
Happy Valentines Day to you, too...Kim

Debbiedoos said...

That is really cute!~ My Mom would love this idea, she loves anything and everything that smells good!~ Very neat idea! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Valentines day to you. COme by and see me, I am a new blogger as well....having a fun ole time I must say!

vignette design said...

Cute post Heidi! Love the wheel barrel full of flowers! And that purple heart is cute. Did you make it?

Sonia said...

Oh those dahlias are just gorgeous..love they are displayed in a big wheelbarrow cart! I still love that cute purple heart..so precious!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Heidi, I love that cart full of flowers! What a beautiful display. The purple heart with all of the embelishments is so pretty. You are turning into the V'tine queen! Another great post. Thank you. laurie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thank you for the sweetest compliments. My age does show on the rest of my body, especially my hands and chest. Just been lucky so far with the face. I am sure it won't be long and that will change. I have good genes from my mom. She doesn't look 77. Happy Valentine's Day....Kim

GwendolynKay said...

Love the flowers! You can wheel that cart on over to my place:)
Blessings!
Gwen

Beth @ The Quilt Ladies said...

I'd love to be invited to your party, have a wonderful valentine, and thank you for sharing

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

What wonderful valentine decorations...wow, the flowers are fabulous! Happy Valentine's Day!

Diann said...

What a bunch of cute Valentine ideas!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Heidi,

I love the cart full of flowers! What a sweet post!

~ Tracy

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Heidi; OH what a lovely post... such a sweet lady you are.... we all feel the same way about you too..... love all the beautiful photos,,, yummy sweets,,, gorgeous flowers,, and pretty heart.... Thank you;;;

Happy Valentine's Day

Hugs;
Alaura

ellen b. said...

such sweet Valentine's you are sharing with us. Have a wonderful weekend...

Unknown said...

I love the sachet! And the flowers too!! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Liz

ItaJeff said...

Lovely post and wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday & enjoy your valentine's day :-)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a fabulous idea with the sachet. Too cute. I love the wheelbarrow full of flowers. They are so pretty. Hugs, Marty

Char said...

That is perfect Heidi and covers all the basis. I will happily accept the flowers, the treats and the hearts. I love hearts most of all, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines Day too, Char

Prior said...

LOVE your Dahlias and felt button heart! Lezlee

Cindy said...

Oh what a lot of yummy things! Thanks for joining in on Show and Tell Heidi!

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Heidi!

Love the buttony heart! So pretty! Happy Valentines Day Beautiful girl!

love, kelee

♥Mimi♥ said...

So sorry that I missed you yesterday. It seemed like the day just ran away from me! But, with this being ♥Valentine's Day♥ what better time for me to stop by to see your Pink Saturday goodies.

It's been a long and dark winter up here near Canada so filling myself up with pink is my way on the weekend of chasing away the blues - not that blue isn't a nice color, too☺

I ♥ coming here. All the pink and all the girlie stuff just floods my brain and makes me want to do a happy dance right where I sit!

Thanks so much for sharing. After all, isn't sharing one of life's greatest pleasures? BTW, give little Miss Maggie a hug for me♥

♫Happy Valentine's Day♫

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh what sweet Valentine's treasures -- I love the heart with ribbons and buttons.

Terri Morse said...

Hi Heidi! I'm still working my way through the list. Those treats look mouth-watering, and the hanging heart is very sweet! Have a great week. Hugs, Terri