Friday, August 2, 2019

An Update from Heart and Home!



Greetings my friends! How is everyone? I hope you are all well and happy.
If you're new here, or came to visit from Crazy Blonde Life, welcome!


When life gives you lemons...well you know the rest!

It's been so long, my last post to Heart and Home was way back in 2011.
At that time I put blogging on the back burner and concentrated on rebuilding our home.
 You can scroll through some of my last posts to read 
all about what happened to us one dark and stormy morning.

In the years since we moved back into our new, improved house
 I've reawakened my creativity gene and started painting, 
and right now that's where my main focus is. 

I haven't given up on this blog entirely, but in the meantime,
I'm really proud of what I've been able to accomplish with my paintings so far!
 I hope you'll go have a look at my instagram account and website to see what I've been up to.

PLEASE VISIT MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @HEIDIMICHELLE.ARTSTUDIO

OR MY NEW WEBSITE:  heidimichelleartstudio.com 

Until the next time
xo Heidi

No comments: